Title: The Craving
Author: Anjalee Scott
Release date: February 20th, 2017
Genre: Paranormal, Romance
Kellan has roamed the earth for the past 400 years searching for something, anything, greater than him, and now, in San Francisco, he thinks he has finally found it. He has stumbled across college student, Aria Sandoval, who defies his very existence, and he’ll do anything to figure out the magic surrounding the beautiful woman.
Aria Sandoval is a criminology major in her second year at UCSF and has no idea that, instead of criminal behavior, it’s the paranormal she should be studying. Adopted when she was an infant, after being abandoned in a church, she has no idea about her heritage or its connection with the supernatural.
Intrigue, mystery, passion, desire, and an unexplainable magic never seen before surround the twenty-year-old as she learns exactly who she is and what kind of fight she’s in.
Aria must believe in the unbelievable as she weaves her way through a web of enchantment spun just for her and seeks to find the answers to her identity.
*This book is intended for mature audiences 18+
3 Ecopies of The Craving
Character interview of Aria Sandoval from The Craving
- If you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do? I would go to the nearest animal shelter and play with the dogs.
- What impression do you make on people when they first meet you? How about after they’ve known you for a while? I’m very shy when I first meet people. After we’ve gotten to know each other, I let my good sense of humor show through. They will see that I’m dependable.
- If you could spend the day with someone you admire, (living or dead) who would you pick? I would like to meet my biological mother and spend the day with her.
- Do you think you’ve turned out the way your parents expected? I don’t think my parents ever expected me to be a half-vampire and half-Gypsy warrior.
- Tell me about your best friend. My college roommate, Cat, is my best friend. She’s hilarious and a lot of fun to be with. She knows how to pick me up when I’m feeling down.
About the Author:
Erotic romance and paranormal romance author Anjalee Scott brings you exquisite tales of love, lust, and control along with the sexiest book boyfriends.